Arbeitsgemeinschaft Erneuerbare Energie
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Erneuerbare Energie (AEE) was founded in 1988 as an
independent association, to promote the practical employment of renewable
forms of energy, as well as the rational, lasting utilisation of energy.
British Photovoltaic Association
- the British Photovoltaic Association (BPVA) is the UK’s industry trade association
dedicated to photovoltaic energy. The BPVA provides a credible and representative
platform for the entire PV industry.
The Comité de Liaison Energies Renouvelables
- The Comité de Liaison Energies Renouvelables (CLER) is a non-profit organisation
created in 1984. The CLER is at the head of a network that connects over 150
members. These members are professionals representing branches like thermal solar
energy, photovoltaic energy, wind energy etc.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sonnenenergie
- 1975 gegründet und seit 30 Jahren mit über 3.000 Mitgliedern aktiv, ist
die DGS der technisch-wissenschaftliche Verband für Erneuerbare Energien und
Energieeffizienz in Deutschland.
Bundesverband Photovoltaik Österreich
- der Bundesverband Photovoltaik Österreich befasst sich schon seit mehr als einem
Jahrzehnt mit der Verbesserung der Situation der Photovoltaik in Österreich und
versteht sich als überbetriebliche, überparteiliche Interessensvertretung für
die österreichische Photovoltaik-Branche.
- Bundesverband Solarwirtschaft (BSW), is a society of German solar production and
trade related companies.
Schweizerische Vereinigung für Sonnenenergie
- Schweizerische Vereinigung für Sonnenenergie (SSES) swiss national association
for the promotion of solar energy.
Sustainable Energy Ireland
- Sustainable Energy Ireland (SEI), formerly the Irish Energy Centre was set up
by the government in 2002 as Ireland’s national energy agency. Our mission is
to promote and assist the development of sustainable energy.
American Solar Energy Society
- The American Solar Energy Society (ASES) is a national organization dedicated
to advancing the use of solar energy for the benefit of U.S. citizens and the
global environment. ASES promotes the widespread near-term and long-term use of
Arizona Solar Center
- The Arizona Solar Center (AZSC) is a place designed to provide some basic
understanding of solar energy, especially as it pertains to Arizona. It is a
non-profit organization administered by a Board of Directors, made up of
individuals with wide experience and training in solar energy and other
renewable energy resources.
California Solar Center
- Californiasolarcenter.org is designed to be a prime source of information on
solar energy activity in California. Californiasolarcenter.org was created and
is currently managed by The Rahus Institute, a 501c3 non-profit organization,
working to promote greater use of renewable energy through education, research,
program and policy development. Californiasolarcenter exists only on the internet.
There is no physical place as yet, though that may be something for the future.
North Carolina Clean Energy Technology Center
- The N.C. Clean Energy Technology Center advances a sustainable energy
economy by educating, demonstrating and providing support for clean
energy technologies, practices, and policies.
Solar Action Alliance -
Solar Action Alliance is a group of environmentalists who want to spread the word about the most clean, reliable, and abundant source of renewable energy: the sun.
Vote Solar -
Vote Solar is a non-profit grassroots organization working to fight climate change and foster economic opportunity by bringing solar energy into the mainstream.
Australian and New Zealand Solar Energy Society
- the Australian and New Zealand Solar Energy Society (ANZSES) promotes
scientific, social & economic development through the environmentally sound
utilisation of solar energy.
National Renewable Energy Policy
RES LEGAL - the website on legislation on renewable energy generation.
Here you will find a collection of and information on the most important legislation
on the support schemes and grid access for electricity from renewable sources
within the EU 27.
The Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy -
the Database of State Incentives for Renewable Energy (DSIRE) is a comprehensive
source of information on state, local, utility, and selected US federal
incentives that promote renewable energy.
USA DOE Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- The U.S. DOE Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) funds R&D to develop solar