Solar Car Races
World Solar Challenge
- In friendly competition with others attempting the same goals, the
teams depart Darwin aiming to be the first to arrive in Adelaide, some
3000 km to the south.
American Solar Challenge
- The American Solar Challenge (ASC) is a multi-day, 1200-1800 mile
cross-country road race across North America. The event is typically held
every other year during the summer and is open to solar car teams from
countries all over the world.
Personal Solar Web Sites
- facts about global warming, climatic changes and CO2.
- Peter Polder's personal web site.
- facts about our environment and ideas of how mankind could get along with just
one star (Sun) as its sole energy source are presented on this web site.
- The GUNTHER Portfolio is an eclectic collection of niche Blog posts about solar
photovoltaic technologies, companies, industry developments, and occasional
energy politics sprinkled with insight, analysis, and irreverent commentary.
- AISO.net Solar-Powered Hosting
- Atomstromfreies Webhosting.
Electric Cars and How They Work
- Electric cars, short introduction.
Efficient Lighting and Other Ways to Save Energy
- Saving energy has become increasingly important, as recent research has made it clear that the world's energy consumption is negatively impacting the environment and natural resources.
- Clean energy ideas has been set up in an attempt to try and educate visitors to
the importance that we must act now in an attempt to curve global warming. You will
find lots of educational material throughout the website, and much of this
information relates to how you can get involved in energy conservation and clean
Energy Business Review
- Energy Business Review provides a full picture of the current industry and country
trends in the energy sector. Details about company data, supplier's directory,
free white papers, and news on every verticals of energy sector are presented.
Fuell Cell Institute of Australia -
The F.C.I.A. is a dedicated organisation to focus on fuel cells science and technology within Australia.
National Hydrogen Institute of Australia -
Solar Hydrogen Research Pty Ltd(96) was the first organisation in Australia to recognise Hydrogen as Australia's future energy carrier.
Solar Action Alliance
- Solar Action Alliance is a group of environmentalists who want to spread the word about the most clean, reliable, and abundant source of renewable energy: the sun.
Hazards of Solar Energy